Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines Day Special: Roses for Rovers

Just a quick article for fun, today related


  • It was love at first sight and I have loved for many years
  • She is an old girl with lots of history but still looks young
  • She have changed a lot of the years
  • Many have told me I can do better, but I stay true to her
  • We have been through good and bad times
  • She have often made me angry
  • She gets played by many, but I just support her
  • She currently has a young Husband
  • She often has bad spells every couple of weeks
  • She can have a massive effect on my mood
  • I have spent a fortune on her
  • She takes up a lot of my time
  • She even chooses what I wear at the weekend
  • I have seen her grow over the years
  • An ex nearly killed her, but she came back strong
  • Many friends don't see what I see in her
  • Sometimes she has been ugly, but got the job done
  • Often been pretty but failed
  • She has a lot of passion
  • I will always love her
  • She is Doncaster Rovers

Just a little fun, hope a few of them made yoy smile today. fear not, it will be back to usual business again. We take on Barnsley tomorrow it what will be a tough but hopefully good game.

Thanks for reading, and remember to make your woman happy today, gice her lots of attention because the last thing you want is to have to give up your day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment